Friday, January 30, 2009

Mostly about me.....

So since this is day one of our blog...I am going to hve to say I will start. I am Carter...and I was named after a baseball player named Joe carter....cuz i have paws the size of a catchers mitt.

The thing I hear the most about myself is how beautiful I am. I mean duh.

Okay so this is my big sister Zippy....we will talk about her another day...all you need to know is she is my half sister....we have the same mom...who apparently gets around...but we dont know who our dads are....he took off...no child support...nothing....so our new mom since our adoptin is a pitbull x named MJ>..she has her own blog...


HERE I am again....do I look fat here.....




This is the whole bunch of us at nap time....when mom says naptime...we all nap...zzzzzzzzzz see you soon.....



3 comments:

  1. Hi kitties! I saw you joined Cats with Blogs so I came over to say hi. And I'm the very first to comment!

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meow Zippy & Carter, I'm PuCat...you can call me Pu...you look like one big happy family w/MJ...she's sooOOOoo cool...come follow me!!!
    ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys - I saw you on Cats with Blogs and noticed you are Canadian too! Me and Alice the Cat come from Canada, even though we live in Holland now! How do like that big doggie? Alice the Cat likes to hit doggies in the head and then run away, but I like to run away and hide as soon as I see them!

    With love from Biggie G!

    ReplyDelete